About Our Event
- We are proud to announce that SUZUKI is once again sponsoring the Classic with the donation of a new bike!
- This year’s ride will be a 1-day event with new trails!
- Riders will start and finish at the Lakes Region Casino in Belmont, NH, enjoying dual sport and optional hero section trails along the way.
- Adventure/big bike ride Saturday also.
- Rider benefits: Official event T-shirt, 2-nights camping, Dunkin’ coffee and treats on Saturday morning, lunch on Saturday, 120+ miles of trail & a chance to win a Suzuki dirt bike!
Registration & Fundraising
- Registration ONLINE ONLY. No in-person registration.
- $100 fundraising minimum required by close of registration on May 2nd.
- Did you know that the Classic has raised almost 2.5 million dollars for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation? Every dollar YOU fundraise goes to our mission to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with CF the opportunity to lead long, fulfilling lives by funding research and drug development, partnering with the CF community, and advancing high-quality, specialized care.
- Fundraise more to receive more chances for the Suzuki Drawing. See: Earning Suzuki Bike Chances
- Riders must have a valid NETRA number to complete the CFF online registration. If you do not have a NETRA number CLICK HERE to visit the NETRA site to secure a $10 one-day guest pass, and then return to this page to register.
- Riders must also pre-sign a NETRA waiver and bring to the event in order to ride.
- If you are 16 or 17-yrs old and have a valid motorcycle license you must have a legal guardian sign and bring the U-18 Waiver.
- Registration is non-transferrable, no-shows or cancellations who raise the minimum $100 will be sent a t-shirt.
- License will be checked at entrance. Valid Motorcycle license and street legal bike required.