With the Casino Royale fast approaching, we are sending out this memo with some reminders of what you will need to bring with you the day of the event, as well as what our schedule for the weekend looks like.
▪ Your name must be on the pre-registered list or you must have the ticket from the person from whom you bought from. This event is sold out, so we will not be accepting registrations at the event.
▪ Please bring exact change for the parking donation – $10 per vehicle or $30 to camp for the weekend
▪ Attached you will find a copy of the waiver. Please print it out and have everyone in your vehicle sign the waiver. This will be collected when you arrive.
▪ If you are under the age of 18, please have a parent/guardian fill out and sign the attached minor release waiver. This will be collected at the registration table when you pick up your route sheet.
▪ This is a NETRA sanctioned event, so you will need to bring proof that you are a current NETRA member. If you need to renew or join, you may do so at the event.
▪ No fires or fireworks permitted.
▪ Lunch will not be provided this year, however the restaurant at the Casino will be open when you return. There are also two gas stops along the way where you may purchase snacks.
▪ Please make sure your pre-ride bike maintenance is done before you arrive (brake pads, bearings, check your tire pressure, etc.). The Freedom Cycle parts trailer will be available at the track Saturday only. So plan ahead if you think you may need something for Sunday.